“Made in Germany”
In 2010, we were the first company in Germany to received the independent certification of “Made in Germany” from TÜV Nord. A seal of quality for our high-quality access solution products. Since then, the Munk Group has confirmed this certification for “Made in Germany” production through regular audits by an independent and neutral party.
Occupational safety management
The Institution for Statutory Accident Insurance and Prevention for the Wood and Metalworking Industries certifies that we meet the requirements for systematic and effective occupational safety for the “Systematic Safety” quality seal in accordance with the industry-specific implementation of the NLF / ILO-OSH 2001.
Virtually all our products are type-tested or GS-tested.
The following institutes conduct the tests at our company: TÜV Süd Product Service, Intertek, Dekra Testing & Certification, Dekra Exam, DGUV Test.
- Certification by GSI SLV in compliance with EN 1090-2 and EN 1090-3 to EXC 2 and DIN EN ISO 3834-2.
Increasing globalisation and the changed international security situation have prompted the World Customs Organisation (WCO) to create a worldwide framework for modern, effective risk management in customs administrations with a “Framework of Standard to Secure and Facilitate Global Trade” (SAFE).
At European level, the security policy aspects of SAFE were implemented at the time through security amendments to the Customs Code and the Customs Code Implementing Regulation.
- Previous compliance with customs and tax regulations (Art. 39a UZK in connection with Art. 24 IA)
- Satisfactory accounting system (Art. 39b UZK in conjunction with Art. 25 IA)
- Proven solvency (Art. 39c UZK in connection with Art. 26 IA)
- Appropriate safety standards (Art. 39e UZK in connection with Art. 28 IA)
- Practical or professional qualification (Art. 39d UZK in connection with Art. 27 IA)a